The Best Just Got Bester …er Better!Posted: May 11, 2011
Lots & lots & lots of you have written to me about the one-size diaper. You really love it but couldn’t I make it with a snap-in soaker that doesn’t need folding? I get it, easier & quicker is better. Yeah? Definitely.
Sooo, over the last 6 weeks I’ve been working on a new soaker. And I’m so glad you pushed me to do it because this new soaker is amazing! I LOVE it. Okay, I won’t blab on any longer, see for yourself:
- Now in a no-wrinkle, no-curl, never gets wonky construction! It just lays there, flat & fabulous (sort of how I wish my stomach would behave, but oh well).
- Six super thirsty layers that, once fully prepped, will hold a ton. Seriously.
- Long enough that it can be folded for a smaller baby, but doesn’t necessarily require folding. No folding needed for a toddler fit.
- Not too short for toddlers. Your big kid will never again be left without any soaker layers in the front of the diaper! (super annoying when you have a boy)
- Contoured for a fantastic-ly trim fit through the legs.
What about newborns? If you’d like to use Orange Diaper Co one-size diapers on your newborn, I suggest waiting until the cord falls off & he or she has reached about 10lbs. To get a super fit on a wee one, remove the soaker & use one or two cloth wipes folded to fit. Works great.
Have the old style soaker & want to upgrade to the new style? Email me (jennifer @ orangediaperco.com). I’ll send a replacement soaker for just $5 (that’s cost!) and send it to you free (in the US & Canada). If you’d like me to add snaps to the back of your diaper, we can work that out too.
Ready to try it? Stocking this Sunday at 9pm eastern! www.orangediaperco.com